Mighty Heart Update

Today, we went to the doctor to see if the efforts during the Cath Procedure paid off.

To make a long, agonizing story short, they did. Sierra's pressures are holding steady.

Someday she will need open heart surgery.

But that day is not today. And it's not in the next six months.

And I'm hoping it's not for several, several years.

Thank you for your prayers and support, it's meant so much to our family. And let me tell you, prayer works.

Remember when I said her ratio number needed to be under 1.5? And everyone was praying?

It was .92. A miracle.

You folks are an amazing blessing, our angels on this earth. Thank you!